Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just a quick update

Hi folks!


I'm so sorry not to write. I started writing a few blog entries and never finished them so I didn't post them. Upon rereading, they are not that interesting. They talk about shopping in an overcrowded Chinese Ikea and wanting to kick, cry, and huddle in a corner. It was ugly. I didn't do any of the above... only in my mind. 

Well, I have been very busy lately-- with work, working out, worship, and friends. The Father has blessed me so much here. Tonight, my friends and I celebrated my birthday (one day early). We went out to a Mexican Restaurant (yummmmmmmy!). I can't even describe it. They are just amazing. Not only are they amazing-- they were not even all there. 


I took a video of me showing and reading what they gave me, but it seems to be too big to post. I'll figure it out.




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sounds like things are going well right now despite a few rocky times. Hugs!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete